Changing backstraps on a CZ

Huskerguy

I have changed the ones on my XDM with no problems. I didn't find anything in the CZ manual. There appears to be some torsion on the pin and didn't know if there is a secret to taking the tension off or to just use a pin punch and push it out. It actually fits my hand pretty well with the one on there but would like to give the other one a shot as well. I have the Phantom.

Huskerguy

figured it out

The lanyard clip on the bottom is spring loaded. Push that against a bench or something and push the pin out with a punch or the little tool they supply. Slide on the different backstrap and push the lanyard clip down and you will see the notch where the pin goes back through. Piece of cake:rolleyes:

Adam5

BTW, If you need a holster for your Phantom let me know and I'll get you in touch with person that made hand made mine.

DSC_0010-2.jpg

DSC_0017-1.jpg

Huskerguy

Adam - I am actually trying to decide how I want to carry this. I have two other CC's including an LCP and an LCR although momma likes the LCR. For some reason I am thinking I want it weak side. Heck, I haven't even had a chance to shoot it yet. In my younger days I made several items out of leather but don't have the sewing machine. Looks like a very nice holster though.