Celebrity Shoot Update.../.. TFL Get Together??

Rob Pincus

Several of you are aware of the fact that I will be running the Third Annual Irlene Mandrell Celebrity Shoot.. in fact, some of you have generously contributed to the event already.

The Firing Line was one of our first new Sponsors for this years event and I know Rich is planning on attending, more importantly, I understand that he is bringing his lovely lady with him.

I would like to invite all of you again to consider attending this event. Also, if you are a TFL Member, I am going to discount your entry fee.

A standard Entry includes 100 targets (either 5-stand or Sporting Clays) ammo, meals, embroidered polo shirt and shooter's gift bag.

A Deluxe Entry includes 200 targets (both competitions) ammo, meals, shooters gift bag, polo shirt and embroidered hat.

Normally, the standard entry is $210, Deluze is $280.

Any TFL member who signs up by June 15th can get a Deluxe Entry for $210.

For more info and the Entry Form, head to:

www.catalystpro.com/imcs

THANKS

------------------
-Essayons

Rob Pincus

That link has all the details, but here ya go:

June 25th-27th

Lucasville, Ohio (60 miles south of Columbus)

Anderson's Sporting Clays.

The event centers around two 100 target competitions and several side events.

This year there will be a pistol event using S&W's new line of real wieght / real feel full size CO2 pistols. The course we use is not set up for Real Pistols, but S&W is sending some real guns to be used as prizes associated with their side event.

All ammo is included in the price of entry and the price of the side events. In fact, we don't allow people to bring their own ammo. I placed an order for 30,000 shells yesterday with Winchester and we have about 8,000 rounds donated from other sources.

Last year we gave away $20,000 in prizes to 100 competitors. We are going tohave some great prizes and unique auction items again this year.

Check out the site for more info.

------------------
-Essayons