Cedar Creek Sporting Clays Turkey Shoots

Thought I'd give you guys a heads up...

In addition to the Fun Shoot on November 15th,
& their regular 32 stands of practice sporting clays open Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday,
Cedar Creek Sporting Clays will also be having Turkey Shoots every Sunday from 9-2 starting November 8th.
$5 per entry. 10 shooter minimum per game.

Win a ham, turkey, loin of pork or a round of sporting clays or 100 shotgun shells!

Cedar Creek Sporting Clays
499 Ramah Road
Millville, NJ 08332
scullshooter@comcast.net
www.cedarcreeksportingclays.com

Good shooting to you-
Christian Parker

www.claysportsonline.com

JerseyDrez

I just got into clay shooting, and love it. I just got my own manual thrower and some clays, and as much as I dont like paying for things I already have, I would be interested in coming out there to see what its like.

But what are 'turkey shoots'?

Not really knowledgeable about the clay terminology yet..

A turkey shoot is all about accuracy. You compete to see how many shot pellets you can get into the center of the target. The target is removed and placed over a light box and the pellet holes are counted. Whoever gets the most within the center circle wins a turkey- hence the name. In this case, you are also playing for ham, loin of pork, a round of 100 clays or 100 shells. So get out your tight chokes and get ready for some fun!

The course will also be open so you can go out and try out some clay shooting. I think you'll really like the target presentations at Cedar Creek. And if you tell old Joe that you are new to sporting clays, he might even come out and give you a hand.

Good shooting to you-
Christian
www.claysportsonline.com

JerseyDrez

Sounds like a good time.

I am interested in both (turkey and open-clays). Right now all I have is a modified choke for my 88 which is fine for clays but Id need a [full?] choke for the turkey shoot.

Its a trek as Im up in north jersey but as long as the weather is nice, Im down.