CC holster for PA-63

BoogieMan

I was hoping for some replies. I know holsters are a trial and error to find what fits us best. Need a starting point

HiBC

I have no interest or experience with small of the back holsters.
If you want a rundown on advantages/disadvantages,there is a lot on youtube.
I've heard they can hurt you if you land on them,and are hard to get to if you are struggling on your back. If you are jumped from behind,your gun is relatively detectable and accessable to your attacker.If you reach for it,you offer your arm to a chicken wing.
I left a link to a holster I have. It works. I ruined my snaps because I did not understand them. There is a right way to snap/unsnap them. Nothing else works. Replacement belt loop part was available.
Fit was greatly improved by just leaving the gun in the holster and letting it rest.
I have not used it much. I'm not ready to rant or rave. Its a holster.

http://www.desantisholster.com/COZY-PARTNER

Last edited:

BoogieMan

@HiBC- you missed the link. You bring up some interesting points about the usefulness of the back holster. The scenario that goes through my mind is an BG facing me and demanding wallet or a few others where I would have access. Im new to the idea of carrying, only experience is keeping the PA63 in my back pocket while working. Open to suggestions.