Caught the CZ52 (VZ52) bug.

Joat

Just found and purchased my first cz52 in 7.62x25 followed closely by my second one.
I'm not sure what it is about these ugly little cannons that so intrigue me, but I like them. Plus the "flash and bang" is pretty spectacular.
Can't get the pictures to load.:(

Joat

Tidewater_Kid

You can upload pictures to the site using the Manage Attachments button or you can use a hosting site. I would love to see your pictures.

TK

cz-3.jpg

Joat

Actually the problem with loading pictures is that the IT-iots here at work blocked the picture hosting sites. I can't upload them to TinyPic and they are to large to attach. I can upload from the house (if I remember when I get home)

Joat

jsmaye

I'm not sure what it is about these ugly little cannons that so intrigue me, but I like them. Plus the "flash and bang" is pretty spectacular.

Ugly? Not really.

09030309-cropped-shrunk.jpg

Cannons? Definitely.

jughead2

cz-52

my son owns 3 of them. he is deadly in target practice with them. never really been interested but about a month ago ran into one now i am the "proud" owner of one. cant come close to what my son can do with his though.:eek:

ohen cepel

They are a great buy for a classic, well made, all metal gun. Plus, Cold War history which is neat!

I have a few. "Need" more.