Cast up another 116 bullets today!

maillemaker

Well, I melted down the defective 9mm bullets that I had, and used the last of my lead to squeeze out another 116 .45 ACP bullets. Just about enough to match the primers and brass I've got left.

Steve

I dont know what I would do if I didn't have a couple hundred pounds of lead ingots. :eek:

Get to searchin' the tire shops! A case of beer can go a LONG way...and they won't forget ya!

chris in va

Get to searchin' the tire shops! A case of beer can go a LONG way...and they won't forget ya!

I wish. Around here a guy grabs up all the WW he can find to melt them down and sell the ingots to the scrapyard. I think he's desperate for money.

All the other tire shops say "we have a guy" or "we can't sell them, they get recycled by corporate".:barf:

Rangefinder

I dont know what I would do if I didn't have a couple hundred pounds of lead ingots.

Yup, I know that feeling well!!

If all else fails, there's a couple other ways... Evilbay always has someone selling ingots. Rotometals is a good way for guaranteed alloy as GP mentioned, and on occasion other casters are willing to part with some at a fair price.