carry rig for 2.25 inch sp101

Pezo

wearing a tucked in t-shirt and khacky (spelling) like dark colored work pants what would be a good carry rig for the 2" sp101. I have no problem carrying this gun in pocket except that it profiles. I do not mind the bulge of it my pocket ( I'm always known to have alot of stuff in my pocket, lots of keys,large cell phone etc.) I just dont want it to look like a snubbie is profiling. I want to ccw this gun, the smaller smith scandiums are lighter but not all that much less bulky. (weight isnt the issue). I wouldnt never carry a little auto either even though they could profile less I feel better armed with a .357 snubbie. I need to hide the profile.

riddleofsteel

sp101inholster.JPG

They make this holster in a model with the belt clip on a tab so you can tuck in your shirt. This one, Scout model, clips IWB at belt level. Very secure and comfortable.

http://www.mitchrosen.com/product_line/holsters/inside_waistband/body_inside_waistband.html

scroll down and look at the Workman holster

Kamicosmos

I use a High Noon tuckable holster for IWB, and a Don Hume for OWB. Both are black, since I usually dress in dark colors.