Carry Holster For S&W 3" K Frame Revolver

1tfl

Looking for some suggestions on concealed carry holster for my model 10 and 13 3" revolvers. I'm 5' 10" and 180lb. with 34" waist so I'm not a small guy. I would like suggestion for one OWB and one IWB style.

Marko Kloos

Mine ride in a Bianchi #3S "Pistol Pocket" IWB, and either a DeSantis Speed Scabbard pancake or DeSantis Viper paddle rig OWB.

The Bianchi has one large belt loop that's on sort of a ratchet, so you can adjust the carry angle any way you want. it's also easy-on, easy-off, very convenient.

The Speed Scabbard conceals almost as well, because it has a pretty radical forward rake built in, which tucks the grip up high and forward. The Viper conceals okay for a paddle, and has the added convenience of draw angle adjustment as well.

Most of the time these days, it's the Bianchi, though.

Great carry gun choice, by the way...none better, in my opinion.

BikerRN

I carry my 3" Ruger GP100, just a tad bigger than your K-Frames, in a Milt Sparks' Summer Special II.

I like IWB for concealed carry and the Sparks is a well made holster.

Biker

Jkwas

I like the Bianchi black widow. It rides nice and high, as you can see in the picture, and it fits the 3in k frame perfect. I also have one for my small frame taurus.

attachment.php

I also have a Don Hume JIT which I don't really care for with this gun. The grip flops out too much and doesn't conceal nearly as well. It also rides too low.