Carry holster for CZ 75 Compact DA/SA

saltydog452

Does anyone know of a holster, preferably Kydex, that'd allow re-holstering of the 75 Compact DA/SA?

I saw items from Comp-Tac and Fobus for the de-cocker Compact, not the DA/SA.

Suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,

salty

chris in va

Ok, all CZ compacts are DA/SA. You're referring to the safety model.

I'm confused though, what holsters don't allow reholstering?:confused:

vyse.04

<i>I saw items from Comp-Tac and Fobus for the de-cocker Compact, not the DA/SA.</i>

The pistol dimensions are the same, but one has a decocker and the other model has a safety instead. You can carry cocked and locked with the safety engaged, but that is not an option for the decocker. Is that what you are concerned with in looking at holsters?

saltydog452

I saw Kydex for the 75 Compact 'D', no mention of the DA/SA version. The plastic scabbard is 'fitted' so I really didn't know if the same holster would be compatable from one model to another, that was why I asked.

Not a CZ guy, but I now have one.

Thanks,

salty

saltydog452

Post #2, chris in va

IWB holsters that allow the 'mouth' to collapse after drawing prevents reholstering.

Although Kydex isn't as comfy as leather, it does allow reholstering w/o unbuckling an allready overstressed belt.

If I get much thicker, I will need a block and tackle fence stretcher to get dressed.

salty

Pilot

Holsters designed for the Sig P228/P229 fit the CZ-75 Compact, non-rail guns fine. I carry my PCR in a Bianchi Shadow II designed for the Sig. It works great, and the gun fits perfectly.

chris in va

Ah, you didn't mention IWB in the original post. Also try to understand, the decocker and safety models are both 'DA/SA'. Only a couple full size CZ's are single action only, or SAO.