Carrier for Winchester 1894 in .44

Anyone know where I can get one of these? Winchester considers it an obsolete part and doesn't stock it. Jack First and Numrich are no-go. I've been down this whole list, but without any luck.

big al hunter

I just received my first order from Wisner's. They specialize in obsolete parts reproduction. My order was for a win 67. It arrived when they said it would and appears to be correct ( I have not checked it for fit yet ). wisnersinc.com They only take orders over the phone, during specific times.

Scorch

I am looking for the same thing. Wisners does not have it, nor do Nu rich, Jack First, Bobs, or any of the other dozen or so places we have checked. If I find a source, I will pm you.

If I find a source, I will pm you.
Actually, it would be better to post it in the open forum.

The carriers for the .44/.45 models aren't available anywhere that I can tell, and I'm sure others are looking for them as well. Having a known contact for the part could help a lot of people.

I do not know if they would have it, but you can try homestead parts out in Arizona. You should probably call and speak with them. They can be a little difficult to get on the telephone. Be persistent, they are very nice.