Caracal F & C: Pics

stmcelroy

In the last month I have purchased both a Carcal F and C, had the F for 3 weeks and enjoyed it so much had to have the C too. Finally got out to shoot the C today and I will have to say I love this gun, shoots great and has minimal recoil.

Most of the issues that I read about the Caracal line of guns has more to do with politics than actual issues with the guns. Don't have any intention of getting involved with the political issues just want to enjoy a great gun.

So who else has them and what do you think?

Here are some pictures of mine:D

Caracal F & C:

IMG_9748.jpg

IMG_9747.jpg

IMG_9664.jpg

Mrgunsngear

Those guns look great and are on my short list for sure. Low bore axis, good trigger, simple design, ect... That's got me written all over it :D

Congrats on the new guns. I'm hoping the major manufacturers get some aftermarket night sights out for it soon enough.

spodwo

I have the F model and I absolutely love it. I have said in previous posts that I have never shot so well with a new pistol as I have with this model. Generally I have to get use to the feel, trigger pull, etc of a pistol before I start getting into the groove but this one - wow!

It is definitely better in feel than my G19/G22 and so far - eats all the cheapo ammo I have run through it with not one single jam or hiccup.

It has a much better trigger than a S&W M&P and I also prefer it over the Glocks. It has less parts than a Glock and eveny breaks down easier.
And it's less expensive than a Glock.

What's not to like?

stmcelroy

Those guns look great and are on my short list for sure. Low bore axis, good trigger, simple design, ect... That's got me written all over it

Congrats on the new guns. I'm hoping the major manufacturers get some aftermarket night sights out for it soon enough.

You definitely need to try one out.:D

Different sight options would be great, I have a feeling future models may have standard dovetail sights front and rear.

bitttorrrent

They are a little glock like, but the slide is rounded a bit at the top. And it is not ugly. I just ordered a hi-point c9 - now that could be ugly. have to see when shows up.

I was suprised at the quality of Caracal. My pictures are just from phone but i am very impressed.

only have 50 thru it but it would be my go to gun. i am already more accurate than px4.

2012-03-20%252015.29.39.jpg

2012-03-20%252015.27.50.jpg

stmcelroy

Nice gun.:D

Only thing I wish they did differently, besides the sights, is to put the same slide stop lever on the F that comes on the C. The C is bent more and doesn't interfere with a thumbs high grip.