Canik?

TunnelRat

I haven't had an opportunity to fire one of their CZ clones. In handling them I felt the machining was surprisingly good. They seem to get good reports here and elsewhere.

cmdc

I have a Canik TP9. Based on my experience they are good pistols. I don't think you will be disappointed.

1stmar

I have a canik S-120, very nice clone of the cz75 and very reasonable. Functions 100%. I've never had a malfunction. Fit and finish is good to very good. It's tight. It has some kind of coating like a duracoat but so far I would say more durable. I don't care for placement of the serial numbers and other markings. The trigger is ok, very heavy dble action (reach is too far for my hands anyway), the single action is about 5lbs with some creep. The sights are ok, they shoot low and need replacing. I've purchased some mepro lights but haven't dropped off for a trigger job and sights yet. It's pretty accurate though I think I'll be able to do better once the trigger job is done. I'd buy it again. Let me know if you want to see/shoot it.

Fishbed77

I have a Canik TP9. Based on my experience they are good pistols. I don't think you will be disappointed.

The TP9 is a completely different design from their CZ75 clones. It's more of a Walther P99 copy.

StumpShooter

I have a C-100 it's my primart carry rig. I use a CZ75 Compact Alien Gear holster. You can carry cock and locked, da/sa safety off, or da/sa safety on.
It's been 100% reliable and accurate through about 400 rounds. Not even a hiccup even with handloads at the range. I carry that new Hornady American Gunner stuff and ahot a box to test function. It's alloy frame and nice and light.

BigBL87

From what I hear, they're good quality clones. For me, I was able to get a "real" CZ for under $100 more, so I went that route instead.

MandolinMan

I've shot the S-120 on several occasions and was impressed. When they first hit the U.S. market they could be had dirt cheap and were an incredible deal. But as the previous poster noted, the current prices are sometimes not much less than a CZ.