California Edison shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

John D

Here we are, in the Republic of California, suffering under the some of the most repressive guns laws in the nation....and, a terrible shooting occurs.

Again, it reinforces the point that cracking down on legally possessed firearms do NOT prevent gun crimes!

BGutzman

John can you give a link or a longer explanation of the circumstance or more than likely this will get closed as a drive by posting...

John D

Three people are dead, three others are in critical condition and at least two other people were hurt in a workplace shooting at a Southern California Edison office in Irwindale, according to the Los Angeles County Fire Department.

The unidentified gunman shot and killed himself after shooting a man and woman, said Irwindale Police Chief Dennis Smith.

NVBigEd

Australia instituted very strict gun controls after a shooting in a place called Port Arthur.... A truly tragic event. Since instituting the very strict controls, gun violence is up astronomically, something like 500%.

One just can't convince "Progressives" that guns don't kill people, people do.

Tuzo

Reference please

NVBigEd:

Have you a reference for the "something like 500%" statement. I have been to Australia many times. It is one of my favorite countries and I would like read your source. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.