Cabela's Sale

starbuck125

thks for the post..wanted to add that they also got the Dance & Bros .44 cal also on sale for $ 199.99...reg $299.99

Trum4n1208

I could kick myself. They had the Pietta 1860 Army for $219.99 with free shipping. I decided to wait a few days for one of my birthday checks to come in. Logged on today to check it out, and it had jumped back up to $270, just a bit too much for me to justify to the Missus. Well, balls.

deerslayer303

I bought two during the Thanksgiving sale. A Pietta 1862 Police for 199, and an 1858 Rem. with Spare Cylinder for 249, Free shipping. I didn't even un box them, I sent them straight to goons gun works for some SLICKERIN!! ;)

starbuck125

I picked one of the 1851 "civilian model" .44's up a few yrs back...its a great pistol, feels good to handle, shoots true..no problems at all...an that beautiful sound of the hammer being cocked...music to my ears....an that's a geat price at cabela's got on them!!

hartcreek

Keep watching the sales

You have to keep watching the sales as I picked up my Uberti Walker last year at the C store for $279.

maillemaker

I just ordered the Pedersoli P1853 for $729, delivered! That's the cheapest price I've ever seen on them. It was $749, then I got a $20 code, and it was free shipping.

I think they are still on sale at $749 free shipping, which is a great deal.

Steve

Cabelas is where I got my pair of Pieta steel Navies that I used for my cartridge conversion guns... they were on sale at $179 each, & I had a pair of $20.00 off coupons, so I got them for $159 each... I got those just before Thanksgiving

I'm also thinking about a Dance Brothers :)

noelf2

I guess I've been waiting to see those words for so long that I just had to see what they looked like. Sorry for the adrenaline rush...;)