Cabela's 1851 Navy .36 caliber - $179 free shipping.

noelf2

You beat me to posting this. I predicted a couple weeks ago that this one would be $180 soon. If I were in to the open tops, I'd sure pick one up.

foolzrushn

Also noticed...

that the 1860 Army .44 steel frame is $230 with a spare cylinder, or $230 without the spare cylinder???? :confused:

Think I would opt for the spare cylinder! lol

Thanks for putting this up maillemaker....might have missed it.

noelf2

These Cabelas prices happen every holiday season. If you miss it this year, it'll come around again.

paid $5.00 less each, plus had a $25.00 off coupon for a pair last year, from Cabelas, that I used as base guns for a pair of 38 Long Colt conversion guns...

that is a great deal, fit & finish were excellent on both my revolvers

attachment.php

foolzrushn

nice set! I've heard of Cabelas coupons but don't know how to aquire them. Are they for previous purchases or do you need to join something?

maillemaker

I've heard of Cabelas coupons but don't know how to aquire them.

Often you don't have to do anything - it's shown on their web site as a coupon code. Or if you are on their email list you will get an email about it.

Steve

I also have a Club Card... which is supposed to offer more discounts... ( more likely, they just make it easier for you to find them, by notifying you, instead of the buyer having to hunt them up )