CA ALERT on SMITH and Wesson alert

Raymond3

I just found out that Smith will not be submitting 586/686/629 and other revolvers for testing to CA for their approved list. They will be submitting a new model which is to come out in a couple of months. That means that those and other guns (like the 15/19/66/65/67/ and all of their performance guns) are not on the CA approved list, and may not be sold by a dealer, or transfered into the state via a FFL after SAturday!!!!!!

The local Smith gun shops have just been informed by Their Smith rep. and are dropping their prices to move those products by Saturday.

I think that Smith has decided to get a vast marked for their new (post agreement) model by making it impossible for Californians to buy 686/629 even over the internet. How outrageous. Oh well, prices in this area have come down 20% overnight. These poor dealers, many of whom are not keeping agreement with Smith are hurting.

I just got done sending in my Reg for my AR15. I couldn't help it since they aready knew I had it. SAD day indeed.

Raymond

Badger Arms

I fled when I was 18 and could leave the house. That was 1989 and the writing was on the wall. Now I'm glad I got out and would never go back for any reason EVER. California would be a great state without all the liberals. That leaves about 500 I think.

jhunnetaz

Damn S&W,... and i was even thinking of getting a couple of wheel guns, specifically,....the model 686 and 629 classic,.. i guess, S&W will not be getting my business anymore,..

Jay Baker

What does it really matter??

In the long run (which is really pretty shortly), ALL guns are going to be outlawed by the communistnazis, in Kalif. Only the communistnazi politicians' bodyguards, the bodyguards of the Mega Millionaire Marxists and Billionaire Bolsheviks of "show biz", and the bodyguards of the elitist wealthy who donate big bucks to the communistnazi politicians, and of course, the combat booted SS/Spetznas, will be allowed to own firearms.

The serfs and slaves will be completely disarmed. Just as in medieval feudal times.

J.B.

bullfrog99

kalifornia? nothing personal, but the water all around has fish that eat you , the forests in the north have a tendency to catch fire, the city of LA in the south is a borderline warzone, and the stinking yuppys from beverly hills in the west, just plain piss me off, not to mention the ground in the east has a tendency every few years to knock over some buildings and open up to swallow a few unfortunate people, and on top of all that, scientists say some day the whole friggen state is destined to fall off into the ocean. i know i want to live there. My suggestion for the current residents of the semi facist colony of Kalifornia?... move to cuba, the guy at the gas station still only speaks spanish and the gun control laws are about the same, but they have better cigars.

navaho

Too bad, because

the weather in Kalifornia is AWESOME! At least in the Silicon Valley region.

Very nice for bicycling too.

Sigh. My hope is that the liberals will all catch some quick-acting plague and become extinct, so that normal people can reoccuppy Kalifornia.

James K

Member In Memoriam
One quick acting plague attack on the new order Stalins would be for the gun people in CA to at least unite and oppose the dictatorship at the polls. When I was out there a while back, I heard the usual complaints at the gun shops, but when I asked if the whiners were registered and voted, I got looks like I was speaking ancient Greek.

Jim

bullfrog99

another thaught, concidering how many gun owners bitch about the new cali gun laws, i wonder why so few votes went to the conservative side of the polls. Are there truely that many yuppies in the state?

therealkaos

maybe some day a conservative version of the U S supreme court will hear a csae on these opressive state laws and throw them out.
i don't want to offend anybody who lives there, but, with the ant-gun bias there and californias stand on other social issues, and the hight cost of living, why do so many people want to live there? i have been there a few times and they were short stays. from what i saw, it sure was crowded.

frontlander

I hate to capitalize on the misfortune of other's, but could one of you Californians line me up with a 4" version of those 20% reduced price Smith 629s? Pretty please? :)