C.R. SAM soon to be our #1 Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATH

Ladies and Gentlemen,

In the next week or two C.R. Sam will become the all time poster on this site. I believe kudos are in order not only for the quantity but also the quality of his postings!

PATH

C.R.Sam

Not as long as George Hill is without a job.:D
And George has a thousand or more posts that are not on the counter.

Appreciate the compliment but think if quantity AND quality were combined.....Mike Irwin would sit on top of the heap.

Sam

chink

you mean in the beginning when he was KODIAK?

i think that who he was. it was so long ago. before this internet thing got all big

George Hill

Staff Alumnus
I may have a good job starting on the 12th... maybe.
If all goes well, I'll be more than happy to pass the torch to Sam, or anyone else that wants it. (I think Mike Irwin is a close 3rd)

Futo Inu

Hey George, maybe in your free time, you can fly down and help Sam obtain a part time job at a gun shop or something, so you can catch up. :D LMBO. No, I wouldn't like that - I enjoy all Sam's posts - KUTGW!

Ok you guys. Stopping networking on the network and get out and meet some "real" people on "real ranges" and get some "real shooting" done.

For some reason George "lost" about 2,500 posts from under his name (not the kodiak name) a couple of months ago. The system all of a sudden stopped recognizing that they are there. They will hopefully come back when the system is reindexed.

"...meet some "real" people on "real ranges" and
get some "real shooting" done."

I do, occasionally. Generally, though, I find that I don't really like people all that much, especially when they engage in some of the BS gun handling I see.

It also helps that out of a 24 hour day, I'm normally up and around for 19 to 20 of those hours.

Additionally, I read really REALLY quickly, and type 100 words a minute. I can generate messages REALLY quickly. :)

"Thanks to the big three..."

Well, if we were all like Sam, it would actually be the Curmudgeonly & Crusty Three.

If we were all like me, it would be the Volumnetrically Enhanced Three.

And if we were all like George? I don't know. I don't know him well enough. Sorry!

C.R.Sam

Spelling lesson from the editor.:rolleyes:
Thanks for the new word Mike.....guess it beats "fat".:)

Have range.....
Very picky who shoots there.

Sam....may be old but at least I'm confustipated.

Mal H

Staff
Mike types very fast.

"How fast does he type?"

He types so fast he will give you an extra letter every now and then, an 'n' in this case.

"An extra 'n'? Where?"

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.