C&R arrived, what now?

tshadow6

On a whim I applied for and received a C&R license. Now, my question - is there a time limit on how long a firearm must be in my collection before I can sell it? If any experienced C&R holders can give me some advice I would appreciate it.

john1911

C&R arrived, what now?

Start melting those credit cards.:p

I don't think there are any hard and fast rules about how long the gun must stay in your book. C&R is used for your collection, it's not for dealing.

MisterPX

If you order something, and don't like then sell it, that's fine. When you start doing it often, thats what'll flag you.

flynlr

get that sucker sent off to grafs midway brownells aim and others.

then quickly run outside and set your Credit cards on fire.

I forgot the outside part . Midway has a new building thanks to me.

Limeyfellow

Make plenty of photocopies and send them off signed in ink to various places. Then put the original unsigned in the safe, nice and secure. That seems to be the biggest mistake you hear off people signing the license as soon as they get it, when the copies you send out have to be signed in ink to be accepted and going to be turned down if they have the name copied by a scanner.

You got three years until it needs renewing.

Plenty of good curio and relics bargains out there to grab. A payrise at such an occassion or winning the lottery jackpot really helps.