Buying Pant's

E. BeauBeaux

I have found that the pleated front pant's with deep pocket's to be almost perfect for CCW. MK9 in a Kramer Pocket Holster just disappears. Also the cargo pant's from Lightfighter work well but not as good as the pleated front pant's. Just have to do a little checking when shopping. So what have you found that work's well?

ehenz

The 5th pocket in my Levi's 560 jeans (I would like to say I'm up on the boycott and purchase them at the Good Will, but I buy new) works great for the P-32.

Drjones

Yes, but they are 100% American made. Even the denim is American made. That is VERY hard to find.

Some other people here have them...do a search...

Spackler

Lose the apostrophies. It's Pants. Pockets. Works.

Nothing personal. It's a pet peeve, and I've seen it here so many times, I've finally reached the breaking point.

jason10mm

The docker "mobile" pants have tons of pockets and can easily hold a small frame revolver or semi-auto. You use the thigh pockets for your phone and keys, and the DEEP regular pockets for your pistol. Very stealthy and comfortable. Plus, when you get a lap dance, the stripper won't have to ask if you are happy to see her ;) LAter.

sjg26

ummmmmmmm---brain clot

make that waist, not waste ( sorry - doing pump specs at the time - dam engineers!!)

E. BeauBeaux

I have yet to check out the Docker's Mobile's. I have heard other's say they work great also. Guess it's time to go pant'''''''''s shopping.:rolleyes:

E. BeauBeaux

Spackler, it was all in fun. Not picking on you, besides you are right. I will try to do better. And sad to say I really do have to go pants shopping.

Spackler

I know, I was just goofin'.

The apostrophe thing is just a pet peeve. No big deal, it's just one of those little things. Lord knows, I can't spell to save my life. I don't go to the bathroom without a dictionary.

As far as pants, I usually wear dockers. Might switch brands due to Levi's anti-gun stance, but I like that style. Pleated front, not plain. The Target Stores version of the same is pretty nice too, but I don't know if they'd hold up as well.

HKguy9

Royal Robbins 5.11. Why? Because they're tactical.

Seriously the elastickey waistband and snap button is real nice.

You can be spotted tho by other gun nuts. I can tell who's tactical trendy and who's not.