Buying .410 Win Aa Hulls 3"

Pyzon

Just getting started into reloading .410 shotshells and need to buy 200 +/- once fired 3" Win AA hulls.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Pyzon

Pyzon

Thanks, DannyAbear but that is the first place I looked and not a single listing to be found !

Nothing like taking on a hobby without raw materials to make it happen !

Good luck !

DannyAbear

I have bought them there before; there is a guy goes by 'papcharlie' on one of those sites that is from florida that usually has them; might search for his name and email him. 3" are getting hard to come by.

GE-Minigun

...Win AA hulls.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Pyzon

They don't make them anymore, their now HS (high strength) I think. You are better off purchasing a flat (250) and going from there. Another thing, 410's are only good for about 6 reloads and the hulls especially the 410’s will bring a premium approx. $.15 each. So with 200 you’re going to spend $30 for the hulls and probably another $10 for shipping so now you’re sitting @$40…for another $30-$40 you would have a flat of new 410’s to start with and you'll be first one to shootm’.

olddrum1

Check with Graf and Sons in Mexico Missouri, I have bought quite a few hulls there before. Winchester does not make a 3 inch AA shell. What you need to get is the Winchester SuperX hunting load in 3 inch. It probably will be easier to just purchase the shells already loaded. You may have a hard time finding the SuperX as once fired.

CB