Buyer Beware!

bk40

deleted due to poor judgement- bk

Victoria is to be commended... she made good on the grips. Some personal and business problems prevented her from contacting me until late Monday.

I apologize to all members of this forum and especially to Liberty Shooting Supplies.

[This message has been edited by bk40 (edited November 07, 2000).]

RickB

I saw this posted on 1911forum, as well. I have dealt with Liberty many times, and have always been satisfied with their products and service. They rent tables at our monthly gun show; if they were not consistently making their customers happy, they'd be gone in a hurry. Let us know how it turns out.

JJR

How long has this been going on? A few months? A few Weeks? A few days?

One of the problems in dealing long distance with an "in-home" business is that you often have to deal with "in-home" schedules. They might be traveling to some gunshows, coping with a death in the family, or maybe they just went to the islands for a few weeks (I wish I was).

I have never dealt with this company so I can't comment on them one way or another. I have, however, been in your situation a few times before and have found that 9 times out of 10... the "perpetrator" of bad customer service was really just a victim of unfortunate timing.

You said that everything went well during the purchase process and that she promptly delivered the right goods just as you expected. My bet is that the same quality of service will resume shortly. IMHO, I have a difficult time imagining a vendor risking a solid business reputation over a pair of grips.

Good luck, I hope it works out well.