But mommie, it followed me home

C.R.Sam

Went to the village today and a S&W 19-4 round butt, 2 1/2", pinned n recessed, in veeery nice condition came home with me. I had been really lustin for just that gun since my two stainless snubbies plumb wore out on me and I didnt have a 19 with a short barrel. Hardly been shot and bout 98 on the finish. Single action let off was broken glass. Bein a Bangor Punta it was a tad rough inside but a half hour later she is pretty silkey and the double action pull light n smooth. May do a total fluff n buff later but it is for defense and not target. Will have to see how she works.

Was prepared to go three and it totaled two n a half...so I'm stoked. Didn't steal it but I think I did well.

Sam....just had to crow bout the new baby.

Walosi

Yeah - I've used that one so often that SWMBO calls my den "the pound" and the gun case "the kennel". Sounds like one sweet lil puppy :) Crow On!!

Marko Kloos

You did good. The Model 19 is without a doubt one of the finest-balanced defensive sidearms ever made. I have the 4" round butt, and it's my favorite handgun. Now if I could only find a 2 1/2" model for that kind of money...