BusinessWeek Article on Gun Industry

Mike in VA

This week's B-Week has 'close-up look' at the Firearms industry (please take your maalox/valium before going any further). It is a bias and stupid article, followed by an even more uninformed editoral at the back of teh rag. though they treat teh economics and threats sort of accurately, one of the sidebars says the Tec-9 in among 'tne most lethal firarms a civilian can own' (guess they don't know about shotguns, large bore pistols, hunting rifles, or class 3 weapons). Thery're equally clueless as to what an assault weapon is (i.e. high capacity, select fire capability), and the editorial quests if anyone even needs to own a handgun, especially someone with children. I used to have a much higher regard for those clowns, but it looks like they're just another bunch of mis/uninformed weenies that have bought into the anti-selfdefense agenda. gag/wretch/puke. BusinessWeek is published by McGraw-Hill, website is www.businessweek.com. M2

shades6848

Mike, I just read the article. You were correct, I needed a barf bag. Since when is a Tec-9 an assault pistol and just exactly what is an assault pistol?(sarcasm) If a Tec-9 is, then what is a Glock 18?(more sarcasm)

When will we, the 6 million plus gun ownres in the US, stand up and be counted. If we don't no one else will.