Bushnell Trophy TRS-25

PunchinPaper

Does anyone use one of these Red dot sights?
I am planing on buying one for a 22 pistol and maybe a AR.
I have read some say to use the TRS-25 on a AR you need a riser to get the sight to adjust to point of impact. Weather it's true or not I don't know.

BTW...Cabelas has these on sale right now!!& there is also a $30 rebate form out there for these as well.
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/00/00/15/58/66/81/1558668130._V155459216_.pdf

Last edited:

joehorner

I use the TRS 25 mounted on my HiPoint 9mm carbine. It fits on the rail right in front of my rear sight. It allows me to co-wittness with the irons. Once dialed in it has been working just fine. Holds zero and the red dot is clear. I like it :)..............Joe

Attachments

• HPIM0867.jpg
    HPIM0867.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 38

PunchinPaper

I picked up two of the TRS-25s.
I put one on the 22 pistol.
I havent got a chance to zero it yet,but i like what i see so far!
You are right about the riser, I have 3 slot on its way.
I like the clarity and compact size of these optics.
I was reading reviews on the Burris Fast fire2 when I ran across the TRS, I'm glad I did now. I like the Burris FF but they are a lil pricey for my needs(plinker/small game hunting).
Thanks guys.

Te Anau

I've heard yes and no on the rebate.Some say its eligible and others say definitely not.:confused:
Purchase a Bushnell®
Trophy XLT Riflescope, Binocular or Spotting Scope between 8/1/11 and 12/31/11
No mention of red dots......

Hitme

I bought 3 of these on sale at Cabelas for $69.00 each. I plan on putting on e on my AR, one on my Marlin model 60 (just for fun) and the other on my Ruger PC-9 Carbine. I've yet to have a chance to use ANY of them but after reading reviews on this and other forums, I was a deal I just couldn't pass up. I will post results of my experiences after I get 'em sighted in. FYI, As someone else said, you will need a riser mount for the AR. I bought a UTG medium height one for a few bucks at the gun show.

PunchinPaper

About the Rebate

I just got around to mailing in my rebate...
I called Bushnell and asked the rep if the rebate included the TRS-25 and she said it does indeed!!
I also asked if there was a limit on how many you can get the $30 rebate for and she assured me there was "No Limit"....
I will reply back when I get my rebate in.
If you guys are going to make use of the rebate, ya better do so fast because there's not much time left.

BTW.. I sighted the TRS in on the 22 and I am very pleased with the results!!
The rebate made the deal that much sweeter.