Bush and Gore on Concealed Carry Permits

dvc

A friend in Tennessee just sent me a snippet from the Sunday issue of the Tennesseean newspaper via email...

This appeared in the "Issues" section, page 22A.

Its from a piece called "Candidates on the Issues":

When asked "Should people be allowed to carry concealed weapons, as they are now in some states?"

George Dubya Bush said: "I believe law-abiding citizens who pass rigorous background checks and a firearm proficiency test should be able to protect themselves and their families. This decision is best left to the individual states."

GORE said: "No. We must not loosen the restrictions on concealed weapons."

Keep in mind that Gore makes this statement despite the fact that Tennessee (Gore's supposed home state) is a shall-issue state which has reciprocity with Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missippi, South Carolina, Texas and Virginia.

Now, who are YOU voting for?

[This message has been edited by dvc (edited October 23, 2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>GORE said: "No. We must not loosen the restrictions on concealed weapons."[/quote]
Ummmm, excuse me Sir Dunderhead. What State (District) have you been living in? What decade have you been living in? Many States now have CCW laws. We know Clinton was lying when he said he didn't inhale....but now we know who was bogartin' that joint! :D
Rich

dvc

Rich,

This statement alone proves that Gore's "home state" is really Washington D.C., not Tennessee.

And it also proves that Gore is out of touch with whats going on in his "supposed" home state. Lets face it, Gore is a dolt!

dolt \Dolt\, n. (OE. dulte, prop. p. p. of dullen to dull. See Dull.) A heavy, stupid fellow; a blockhead; a numskull; an ignoramus; a dunce; a dullard.

dull \Dull\, a. (Compar. Duller; superl. Dullest.) 1. Slow of understanding; wanting readiness of apprehension; stupid; doltish; blockish.

George W. Bush on the other hand was reponsible for granting reciprocity between Texas and Tennessee.

Just imagine how much it must have pissed Gore off!

[This message has been edited by dvc (edited October 23, 2000).]