Burris 4.5-14x42 Fullfield II Rifle Scope is it a good scope

Deerhunter264

iam getting a browning xbolt medallion .243. i want to know if this will be a good scope.? the sscope i am looking at is aBurris 4.5-14x42 Fullfield II Rifle Scope in agloss finish.

picturehttp://www.swfa.com/pc-4537-203-burris-45-14x42-fullfield-ii-rifle-scope.aspx:cool:

Jimro

It's a good scope. Possibly a little more magnification than you really need for a hunting rifle if you still hunt in the woods, but should be quite dandy for hunting out on the plains or from a stand.

Jimro

DIXIEDOG

It is an excellent scope. I have one on my AR and it has worked flawlessly. The tracking on it is very accurate and it is clear in low light conditions.

bjohnson1

I haven't looked through a Burris that I wasn't especially impressed with. Their fixed 6x is one of the best hunting type scopes I have ever looked through (VERY CLEAR), The store I work at has a used one in stock that is in perfect shape, let me know if you are interested. I, personally, wouldn't buy from SWFA if they were 100+ dollars cheaper than somewhere local, I dealt with them before, and I will never deal with them again. Just my .02, if it's worth that:rolleyes:.

-Brian

Dearhunter61

Burris Fulfield 3X9

I have owned a Burris Fullfield 3X9. I do not plan on buying another Burris. I know that a lot of people seem to like them but I have gotten hooked on Zeiss Conquests. The Burris simply was not as clear and definately did not gather in as much light late in the evening. I bought my first Conquest a couple of years ago and now have 5. in addition to those I have a Redfield, Leupold, Bausch and Lomb, and more and the best scope for the money has by far been the Zeiss Conquest. I have looked at some of the other topline scopes but for the money still choose the Conquest. It has amazing clarity and light gathering capabilities. It allows me about 15-20 minutes more than the Leupold I have. So if you can afford to buy a Conquest it will be better money spent.

ForneyRider

I have the Fullfield II in 4.5-14x with ballistic plex in matte.

The glass is fantastic.

You have to twist the bell for AO and twist the back for power. So those cool Butler Creek flip up lens covers won't work very well.

My gunsmith says Burris is best glass on market.

ginshun

The old man has a 3-9 fullfield II on his 7mm mag and it is a great scope. I don't think I have ever heard anybody say anything bad about the Burris Fullfield II line of scopes.

The Lovemaster

Friend of mine's got a couple Burris scopes (Burri?) and he likes them. I'm a Leupold man, myself, but I'm liking Bushnell these days. They're a good value for the money.

I don't think you can go wrong with a Burris FF, though.