Bulter Creek Scope Caps w/ Nikon Scope

Captains1911

I want to put these caps on my Nikon Buckmaster, but my only concern is that the end of the eyepiece has a focus adjustment, will I still be able to adjust it with the cap on?

a7mmnut

Which Buckmaster? I have a 33-34 Obj (PN P7558) cover on my 4-12X Monarch that has always worked fine. The cover only takes up an inch or less on the end, the adjustment ring runs another 2" or so to the rear--so it really isn't affected. The eye piece is an 09A, whick also sits 2" behind the adjustment ring. -7-

Last edited:

a7mmnut

Should be the same. The eyepiece cover is actually thinner, but I'd take the scope or gun with me to make 100% sure. I have several sets on Redfield, Leupold, Nikons, and others-never had that problem. Of course, you'll have to pull off or readjust the rear cover after refocusing, as it will rotate with the eyepiece. -7-

a7mmnut

One other thought BEFORE you order= call the 1-800-251-7839 number to Natchez Shooters Supplies and ask for a tech. Tell him exactly what you want and which scope you have. He has an online mating chart with pricing. I believe MidwayUSA has one as well. -7-