Bulls Eye Ammo .357

rude robert

In 1995 or around there, I sold my off my first reloading equipment. I could stand to see my reloading stuff being used, since I had 3 jobs to keep the wife home with the kid. I had ammo cans that I haven't since that time. I was just not interested, I assumed it had empty shotgun shells in it. I finally moved the some camping equipment to get it out. I was elated to see some of my early reloads in .357 magnum in there, but there was this almost full box of bullseye ammo in .357. The box is green and I just searched the wed but can not find any info on them. Oh, I know whats on the box, but just curious on why I don't see them anymore. I started to remember that I would buy them for the cases. They were not bad as far as cheap factory ammo. It is amazing what memories come up from older ammo stuff like this. Also, came up on a almost full box of 22lr in Federal. The price tag was $11.99. I know this goes back to 95 or before, I just bought from walmart, remington's 550 for 19$ or so. I will shoot the reloads through my Ruger, well some at least, the rest will go into my few reloads dating back to 1988, for sentimental reasons. It was very hard for me to sell that stuff, since it traveled with across the country with it.

So, enough of that, does anyone remember that ammo, do they even make it anymore lol.