Bullet samples anyone?

pretty cool... I book marked... I do alot of different reloads, & usually buy a box of 50 or 100, & just use those I don't particularly like at plinkers... makes sense to buy 10 insteade of a 100 on some bullets...

Thanks Fatelvis !

I could have used these guys about 10 years ago for sure but have added them to my favorites list for sure. Also nice when you just want another 20 or so to fill out that box of "sweetheart" hunting loads

10 Spot

Mike from Texas

Sorry to dig this back up over a year later but I have tried recently to place an order on the website, send an email and call the number on the website and I cannot get anyone to contact me back. Does anyone know if they are even still in business?

They have several of the EXACT bullets I want listed in stock but no contact from them so far.

Brian Pfleuger

Moderator Emeritus
Well... if you can't place an order, get a response at the phone number nor to email... I would have to say that the question seems to answer itself, does it not?

Bart B.

Not surprised if they're gone. They probably had to sell them at least 2X or 3X over retail prices for a box of 100's single bullet cost.