Bulk Kydex source?

rickyrick

After searching for specific holsters for specific situations and never being fully satisfied... I feel that I have enough tinkering skills to make my own.

Does anyone know a good source of Kydex?

I've looked on amazon and it's available, but I want to see if there's other options.

rickyrick

The Kydex seems to be priced the same... But that place has all kinds of other fabulous goodies too!!! Thanks

Old Stony

I'm no master with kydex, but I have made some knife sheaths with it. I bought mine off of ebay...they have a pretty good selection on there.

AK103K

Ill second www.knifekits.com. They have pretty much anything you need, and prices arent bad.

Also check out building your own on YouTube. Lots of how to's and ideas. I built a "press" after watching a couple videos there, and the cost was minimal. I did get the foam from the link above though, as the backpack sleeping pad, and foam exercise mats didnt work as well as Id have liked.

mete

1/8 " is rather thick for knife sheaths or pistol holsters.

I question the max temp given by M-C. That's after testing the temp in the trunk of a white car on a 70*F day in the sun . It was 150* F !!:eek: