Bucket List

lizziedog1

Over the weekend the wife and I watched "The Bucket List." Its a movie about these two old guys that were given six months to live. They generate a list of thing they want to do before the end. Its called the Bucket List because it has to do with "kicking the bucket."

Obviously it was Hollywoodish. Nothing about guns or hunting on the list. They did go to Africa. One of them shot an elephant gun that knocked him on rear end. But the gun was pointed in the air.

I was thinking about what I would include on my bucket list. There would be some gun and hunting things on my list. I would want to go on one big hunt. Either Alaskan bear or some African game. I would also love to go on one of those South American dove shoots, the ones were you shoot hundreds of rounds at thousands of doves. I would really enjoy loading and shooting some sort of Civil War reproduction cannon.

If you made a bucket list, would there be any shooting related items on it? What would they be? In other words, you are given six months to live, what gun related activity would you want to do before you leave this world?