BRowning xbolt scope??

Deerhunter264

I have a browning xbolt medallion which is a gloss finish. I want to get a scoep with a gloss finish but i dont know any good scopes one scope i was looking at was a burris fulfield 2 gloss finish 4.5-14 ao adjustments, but i dont knnow if it is a good scope and i have heard burris isnt the best for scopes.:confused: I need some suggestions plz .

Jimro

Burris is fine. Leupold also has scopes with a gloss finish available.

Either one will serve you well. Both have lifetime warranties.

Jimro

LanceOregon

The new improved Nikon Monarch product line will put the optics on that Burris Fullfield to shame. They have fantastic and easy to use sidefocus parallax adjustment on their new models too. So much easier than having to dial the objective lens on the front of the scope.

I just bought two of the 4-16x Monarchs from www.budsgunshop.com They have the lowest price on these scopes. A full $100 less than the big name mail order companies, and $40 less than the next closest that I could find anywhere else.

And only $15 more than the best price that I could find for the 4.5-14x Burris Fullfield.

It was thus a no brainer for me to go with the Nikon Monarch on both of our new Remington varmint rifles.

The Fullfield is the lowest end product line that Burris has. That scope would be more comparable to the cheaper Nikon Buckmaster 4.5-14x, which actually also has sidefocus, even though you can find it for under $300, less than what the Fullfield costs.

Here is what the Nikon Buckmaster 4.5-14x looks like:

6452_360.jpg

and here is the new Nikon Monarch 4-16x:

8424_360.jpg

If you want to review all of the technical specs on the new Nikon Monarch scopes, checkout this website:

http://www.thenewmonarch.com/index1.html

LanceOregon

do they come in gloss because i need gloss finish with my gloss xbolt

Yes and No.

The 2.5-10x and 3-12x models are available in Nikon's gloss finish, which they call Luster. The 4-16x model, though, is only available in a Matte finish.

If this is strictly going to be a big game rifle, then you really don't need to go all the way up to 4-16x.

The 4-16x model only has 40 inches of adjustment, while the 2.5-10x and 3-12x both have 60 inches of adjustment. The 4-16x is actually hardly at all heavier, but it cannot be adjusted as much.

These rifles that I got for myself and my son are mainly for varmint hunting. So that is why I went with the higher magnification. A rockchuck or a coyote is a lot smaller target than a deer.