Browning Hi Power Fans... Surplus guns $289

WVsig

Numrich Importing, LLC has some BHPs up on GB for $289 + $25 shipping! If you look at the details they are surplus guns and will more than likely be rougher than the pic but if you are looking for a super cheap might be worth the risk. I was thinking about getting one as a project tinkering gun.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=457827935

The pistols are in good condition overall, and they include a 13 round magazine.

The rifled bores are clean and in good condition. Pistols show wear, scuffs, surface rust spots, and in some cases when the magazine button release is pressed the magazine has to be pulled out manually.

The photos in this listing are stock photos. The overall finish, safety type, magazine, manufacturer markings, serial number and grips vary from pistol to pistol. We cannot and will not sort by specific styles or markings.

All pistols passed the safety-check and test-fire, but they have not been completely taken apart to inspect each individual piece. There may be some variations to the description due to this. Sold As-Is.

pix595186243.jpg

Last edited:

Tom68

I couldn't resist. many had been sold by the time I got there...I may have even got the last one. Now I have my fingers crossed that it will be a real shooter, and not too dinged up. Who knows, I may even make it into a project gun myself.

pathdoc

The ad mentions rifled bores almost as if they're a special feature you should be privileged to have. As opposed to the unrifled ones, y'know.

dahermit

Had to laugh at the description of the High Power on Gunbroker:

"... in some cases when the magazine button release is pressed the magazine has to be pulled out manually."

Of course!!

WVsig

Had to laugh at the description of the High Power on Gunbroker:

"... in some cases when the magazine button release is pressed the magazine has to be pulled out manually."

Of course!!

LOL unless the mag disconnect has been removed or you have the mouse trap mags. You can also polish the disconnect "pin" to get them to drop free.

buckfynn

I would like to get a BHP. Great price! But I hate buying a used firearm sight unseen. So I am going have to take a pass on this one. :(

Tom68

Mine finally arrived. Much as what I expected... Seems in good mechanical shape but considerable honest wear. Trying to decide if I will keep it "as is" or maybe in the future have some work done and make a project out of it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 1,095

Tom68

Still trying to figure out how to post pics. Here is another one. The serial # is 245PV32xxx. Can anyone provide any additional info based on picture and serial? I'm far from a BHP expert.

Wish I knew how to imbed pics instead of attaching...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 1,090

Deaf Smith

They are all gone!

Oh well..

Still I have a mint MkIII I paid $500 for. In box with papers, two Bill Clinton mags and 4 HP mags made in Italy, and two South African mags (never can have to many mags!)

Deaf