Browning citori xt trap 12 ga. Another seen on my local foruum

hogdogs

Staff In Memoriam
Below is yet another ad I see on my local fishing/hunting forum. If it is just a super deal... Send me a PM and I will pass the guy's number on for contact. PMing him for pics now.

Browning citori xt trap 12 ga. Over under,32 in barrels,backboard,
triple trigger system, grade 4 wood, excellent condition !!
Cost over $2800.00 new
asking $1850.00.
Call for pics !

Brent

TheKlawMan

Hogdogs. You are a tempter of the greatest magnitude. The cost of the gun isn't the problem. Its the cost of the divorce.

BigJimP

not to be a pain.....( but just to keep you straight Brent) :D

the gun is "back-bored" ....

Grade III / IV wood ( walnut) is stock on the Citori XT

The gun probably does not have the adjustable comb - or the add would have mentioned it.

List now is $ 2,820 ( but new in my area they sell for about $ 2,500 ) without the adj comb. If it has the adj comb then list new is $ 3,230 today / but they sell new in my area for about $ 2,800. 32" barrels in the XT is the gun that a lot of us prefer ! I don't need another XT ( I have two of them ) but at $ 1,850 its worth a serious look Klawman ...

or just hold out for the Citori XT Trap gold with adjustable comb ...so you get the GraCoil factory installed ...and a little gold inlay ...is nice too.../list new they're about $ 5,440 but I've seen them selling new locally for around $ 4,800 or $ 4,900 ...

http://www.browning.com/products/ca...ri-xt-trap-gold-with-adjustable-comb-firearms

I mean - if you're going to make her mad / might as well make her good and mad ...and at least make it worthwhile ...:D

BigJimP

I talk big when Betty isn't listening ...:D

But seriously -- Browning's marketing dept has run amuk ...with so many models of guns out there ....that its hard to keep up on what they're doing ...so you need to at least know what's out there .../ since I know you're considering one of the XT's down the road.

Last edited: