Broken down AR-15 3 day pack

Any .45

Hello All,

I'm looking for a 3day backpack that'll hold the essentials, plus a broken down ar-15 (14.5" to 16" barrel)with some spare mags, and if it can hold a pistol and some mags for it as well that would be a plus. Thanks for your help.

Any .45

Thanks for the input guys I'm looking for something specifically designed to carry a broken down ar. I remember Eagle industries making an A-III SBR LE, but can't seem to find it anywhere.

Ridge_Runner_5

Honestly, your 3 day pack would be better filled with survival goods than a gun and ammo. If you need the pack, you'll likely be carrying the gun in your hands.

Any .45

South Marine, Roger that, that's actually the exact one I want but can't find them anywhere. I even emailed Eagle still waiting for a reply.

Ridge Runner, yeah its not necessarily a bug out bag, I travel to the metropolitan areas of my state quite a bit, and really just need to have some day gear and some get me home items in case something did happen. In all reality if I had to bug out due to some type of Hurricane or flooding, etc, that bag would fit the needs of concealing and having available a rifle plus 3 days worth of gear without calling for attention.

MagnumWill

+1 for Maxpedition. My Condor II is twice as strong as one I picked up at the surplus store. I've got a good feeling I'll have that pack when I've got gray hair...

SouthernMarine

I recently bought a molle pack from my local walmart store the other day to use for camping, hiking, etc and I can easlily fit my broken down AR inside as well as a few hundred rounds of ammo and not feel like my back is being broken in two. I would definately recommend looking into some molle gear.

Sent from my LGL75C using Tapatalk 2