Brave Response Holster

keithdog

I saw a video of this holster and thought I would share a picture of it with y'all. The video I saw is ungodly long and takes forever to get to the point so I didn't share that, but you can easily find it on Youtube. Anyways, I found it to be pretty interesting. Holds any pistol, adjustable up to a 54 inch waistline. Multiple magazine pouches, and light weight. Maybe you have one. If so, how do you like it?

Attachments

• 2ebba39bfceb0ee6c5d27a28ad83003c.jpg
    2ebba39bfceb0ee6c5d27a28ad83003c.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 69

keithdog

I'm not sure Peggy. It would offer flexibility. It would also be softer against the body than kydex. How well it supports the gun I don't know. I mainly wanted to post it because I've read aa lot of posts here regarding many holsters, but never see this one mentioned. I thought maybe there would be some members in here who might be interested for themselves to try.

peggysue

But do you really need to carry 3 extra magazines? I'd use a good heavy leather belt as opposed to that limp cloth belt in the picture. Good luck.

keithdog

I don't need 3 magazines. Like I said, this wasn't really meant as something I'm planning to buy. But thought some folks here might like to see it. I can see if being a viable carry method for people who wear jogging shorts or sweat pants. and light clothing really especially if your not wanting to wear a belt.

peggysue

Then should carry a micro pistol like a Kal tec P32,3AT or NAA derringer with with jogging pants and support belt.