Boyd stocks

srtrax

If i understood this right, this is the go between company for Boyd stocks?
http://www.dmfirearms.com/

We are one of the Nation's largest stocking dealers of Boyd's Gunstocks. We have hundreds of stocks available for immediate delivery for the majority of name brand rifles in many different configurations. It is our goal to continue expanding our "in stock" selection to better serve our customers. If you don't see exactly what you are looking for, feel free to contact us directly for a possible special order.

Smokey Joe

Why in the world...

would anyone go through another level of dealer??? Boyd's indeed sells direct, and their 'phone staff will help you get exactly what you want and need. They do this all the time. I fail to see a benefit from introducing a middleman into the situation.

If I'm missing something here, I'll be happy to stand corrected, but what could a middleman possibly add?

lg_mouth

Just a thought

This is just a thought from me, but maybe quicker delivery. I waited over a month for a stock from Boyd's. Don't get me wrong, it was exacty what I wanted, but it took over a month and I got a little run around from the phone people. So, a middleman orders a bunch up and has them in stock and can get them out to you immediately.

Lg_mouth

Silentarmy

I have purchased from Dan Marchetti at DM firearms and he is a good guy! Just to let you know, I build custom 10-22's as a hobby and you will pay almost $100 more from Boyds for their stocks AND you will wait up to 10 weeks for the one you want to be produced. They support their dealers by not offering a "factory direct" discount. This is called Good Business. There are many dealers for boyds stocks and you can do well if you look around. Try www.shootersdiscount.com or even Nazibay to find good prices on Boyds and Revival industries stuff.

FirstFreedom

Boyds

They sell direct with good service - the design of their website is ancient/poor, but it works if you get to know it....

Good stocks, too.

flashhole

If you want a Boyd's stock and you find someone who has it you would be well advised to buy it. Waiting for Boyd's to deliver can be a trying experience. They make great stuff......buy it if you see it.

donkee

I waited 6 months for my Boyd's Garand stocks. I suspect I would have waited much longer if I hadn't sent an email asking why others got theirs who claim to have ordered after me at a higher price..........