box of truth

38splfan

Wow.

I just went through all of his tests.
That is nifty.
I learned more in the past 30 minutes than I did the whole time in Iraq.(troubling, as I was exposed to situations involving many of his test mediums.)
Just really nifty.

Handy

Very cool. Lends some credence to those who favor shotguns and a variety of loads for police work.

Crosshair

Note to self: Shotguns do a very good job of opening cans of whoopass at close range:cool:

/Looks at Ithaca 37 in closet.:)

kennybs plbg

I was always taught an arrow with a broad head is the only thing that can be shot through a bucket of sand. Wish they would of tried it on the box.

kenny b

SpectreBlofeld

Interesting how the pistols had better penetration than rifles through the sand, due to the fact that the energy in the rifle rounds caused them to self-destruct.... I guess there IS a such thing as too much gun sometimes!

Also interesting how, from the pictures, it looks like 9mm did more damage to the locks and ballistic glass than .45 ACP...

Rojoe67

interesting

Thanks for the testing and the shared information......... Very good to know and I would consider some of the findings and adjust my thought process and security accordingly...

thanks again ;)