Bought another 870

Tim Whittaker

I got a great deal on an 870 Police Magnum at my FFL's today. 870 PM Blue with Walnut stocks, bead sights 4+1, (#4899) for $350. Now I have 6 870's, this is the first Blued shotgun I've had and I've got to say the finish is one of the nicest that I've seen in a long time. Also got some beanbag rounds from PMC, I don't need them but they'll make for great conversation.

P95Carry

So, where's the pic eh Tim??

Not too long ago I lucked out with a private sale .. guy at gun club no longer wanted his 20" ''Special Purpose'', 3" mag ... has rifle sights . 2 shot chokes and a slug choke .... it's in fair shape having had minimal use. Got away with $250. That Police Mag tho I think is higher up price scale anyways.

870_s.jpg

Only six 870's eh ....... hmmm ..... useful! :p

Tim Whittaker

I'm going to try to get some pics tomorrow, hopefully the pics will do it justice. I started out with 2 870's.1 for HD and 1 for birds. It seems there are people that think that shotguns are only good for 1 season. I've bought 2 thru private sales and 1 of them I'd swear that it was never shot, the other maybe had a box or 2 thru it. Another was a Police trade-in that, on the outside, looked like hell but the insides were in great shape, so I put new furniture on it and that one is the Camp gun. Then there's this poor orphan that I got today.

Dave McC

Staff In Memoriam
870s do not breed but they sure do multiply. A nice thng is that one can build a battery of them set up for the whole spectrum of shotgun activities for less than the price of one good O/U.

Congrats, Tim. Now BA/UU/R....