bought a GOVERNOR the other day.....

BOBA FETT

man i love this thing...i put a paper target up on the backstop with push pins and the shot anhilated the target and the push pins...

BOBA FETT

it patterned real well...i stood pretty far from the target and it still hit its mark...i was using 410 bird shot too...

BOBA FETT

also after shooting it a while it was hard to close the cylinder a few times....i cleaned it off a little and it worked fine....i guess it was just gettingreal dirty...

totaldla

Sorry to hear that :( But we all make mistakes out of ignorance sometimes - look at it as a learning experience and move on.

C0untZer0

the shot anhilated the target and the push pins...

This is why people are not allowed to fire anything but bullets from them at the ranges by me.

They annihilate target movers, target holders, other people's targets... :rolleyes:

Chuck M

...And the pellets tend to bounce around and hit PEOPLE. I know, I took a pellet to the leg b/c someone decided to shoot bird shot indoors. Range personnel did nothing.

My buddies dad get hit under the knee and was bleeding(not a life threatening wound) all over the range. I didn't relize i got actually got shot until I a wet spot (blood) on my thigh. Keep it outdoors.