Bobcat

Thanks! I love tromp l'oeil paintings. It's great to see artists who can rival earlier painters (the Peales, Samuel Marston Fuller, etc.) rather than the abstract, temporary stuff which looks like something I can do (fingerpainting up to la Three Stooges). I hope some curator recognizes the merits of this painting and give it serious consideration for accession.

JHS

Thanks guys. She is heading down-state to an art show and sale. She is taking originals,prints,pottery and sculptures.

Grayfox

No doubt about it, the lady is good!

------------------
TFL's official "Curmudgeon Member" and damned proud of it!

Ottergal

Guess I missed seeing this when I was on vacation. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, John!

Wow! This is beautiful! Peggy sure is one talented artist. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us, Peggy!

Can't wait to see the Otter! Pix are on their way! :D

tatters

Beautiful painting. Peggy is one really talented individual. Is she a shooter as well? If she is, and shoots as well as she paints, she would be a tough opponent!

------------------
"I learned a thing or two from Charlie,don't you know. You better stay away from Copperhead Road" Steve Earle

Jeff Thomas

Beautiful - congrats to your wife. And, nice choice for a subject as well ... I've always thought that Bobcats are beautiful animals ... even seen a couple in Arizona.

Regards from AZ

JHS

Thanks guys.
She handles a shotgun the best. I am tying to teach her how to do IPSC.
She has a show and sale the first weekend in June and is very busy getting thing done.
On a good note my office is looking very cool. All the things she has made are in here. :D

James E

John, Peggy's Bob Cat is an amazing piece of work. What a talent, Rembrandt move over Peggy's in town. (Rembrandt)probably mis- pelled) but what the hey...you get the idea, wonderful picture. :)

Jim