Bob Munden at it again

Don P

On Wed. on Midways night at the range on Impossible Shoots Bob is going to try a 600 yard shot, off hand with a 44 magnum. I'll have to see this

TylerD45ACP

Bet he hits it. Let me know what happens, I dont know what channel its on and if I get it. I bet he hits it though.

Brian Pfleuger

Moderator Emeritus
It wouldn't be on TV if he missed....

Bob Munden bores me. He's good, no doubt, but he's about 2 stages more boring than watching paint dry.

MO. Shootin

I really like old Bob and he is a heck of a shot.

I do get just a bit bored with splitting a playing card trick. Atleast the last time he did it he threw the card in the air and split it. That was awesome.

Mr flintlock is coming along nicely also. He shot a milk jug at 200 yards with his flintlock rifle off hand last time I watched. I bet I could not hit that thing off a bench with 20 rounds out of my muzzleloader.

Last edited:

skydiver3346

Bob Munden

Well, he does brag abit but he is always able to back it up. I stopped doubting him when he hit an egg at a 100 yards (on the first try) with a snubbie (model 36). Unbelievable!

jhenry

All the Elmer Keith doubters who pop up with their vitriol every time the "600 yard shot" Keith made on a mule deer is discussed should be forced to watch it.

Terry A

I really enjoy that show. And Bob Munden, what a gifted shooter! I also enjoy his "patter". His braggadocio is part of his "act", and I personally think he's an amzing shot as well as an amusing charater.

Crankylove

he does brag abit but he is always able to back it up

I've heard it said "if you can do it, it isn't bragging". :)

He does talk himself up quite a bit..........but he also does some dang good shooting, and is enjoyable to watch.

Single Six

Bob is a gifted shooter,no doubt,and I enjoy watching him...but I REALLY enjoy seeing Jerry Miculek make a S&W 625 sound like something that would require a Class 3 license...and then do his lightning-fast reload and do it AGAIN..all in under 3 seconds.

Last edited:

Don P

He does talk himself up quite a bit..........but he also does some dang good shooting, and is enjoyable to watch

If I had his shooting skills I'd be talkin it up just like he does. I see nothing wrong with being full of yourself when you are that good. I also like the way Jerry handles himself, reserved and not much self boasting

ljnowell

All the Elmer Keith doubters who pop up with their vitriol every time the "600 yard shot" Keith made on a mule deer is discussed should be forced to watch it.

Dont you know that shot is impossible and Kieth was a liar! I know cause I read it here. I cant wait, there is a certain user here who will get pm'd a link from me, thats for sure.

TylerD45ACP

Single Six OMG I know that is AWESOME. It is rediculous how fast that man is, I would not want a scrape with him lol. I can't even shoot or reload a semi auto 1/100th of that speed :eek:.

fineredmist

He is a lot more interesting than that soap opera named "Top Shot". He is a fine shot and has the right to do a little bragging.

Charles Ellis

I saw that show on the tube this morning.It took him 4 or 5 shots to hit the target.We would have been counting the boxes needed to hit the target if I had been the one doing the shooting.Those who call Keith a liar should remember that he had had many years of practice shooting long distances with a pistol.When he shot the deer he only did so because it had been wounded by someone else with a rifle,and he was only tryinf to prevent its escape and lingering death.If memory serves me he shot from a prone position and had someone spotting his shots,and it took him 2 or 3 shots before he began hitting the animal.I think he was an amazing man and I wish I could have known him.