BMF Activater

MosinM38

Cabela's sold, basically a "Gatling gun trigger" to install on a 10-22.

I always put off buying one because I figured it'd never work.

One word.

AWE soooooooooome.

Uncle showed me his, ended up buying one (As did dad), man the things are fun.

Full auto without the price. Not quite as accurate of course, but fun. At least it will help take the "Urge" for a full auto off. No need to spend $7,000 on a toy that will rapidly "Lose welcome" due to ammo prices :D

Ok, thus far tried on:
10-22. Works great. CHEAP to shoot.
Mini-14: One mag, took it off because I don't wanna overheat the barrel.
Colt HBAR: Won't work.
SKS....Okay, ONE 7.62X39 don't kick bad. Fire off 10 rounds....thing pushes you back. At least this time, ain't tried it that much, so a little practice...BUT..shells are pretty expensive.

Next up: HI-point carbine....Planning on getting one at the next gunshow.

Anywhoo....Just a heads up that THIS works, as opposed to the stupid "Bumpfire springs" that have been sold before.

Brenden

I always wondered also how they worked!!

Saw one of the Hellfires,and it did not work well..

I figured bump fire is close enough..;)

farmall

I have played with one on a 10/22, with satisfaction, but I don't think you'll have much luck with one on the Hi-Point. I own a Hi-Popint and love it, but think the trigger is too long and mushy for the BMF to work well.
Try and see, the worst that can happen is that you'll end up with a fun little carbine.

Andy

jmorris

In the photo below is one I built for my 1919. The only full auto stuff I have are SMG's so it remains the fastest way to turn money into noise that I have. Here is a video.
http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o213/jmorrismetal/?action=view&current=jM1919.flv

crankrt.jpg