Blazer Aluminum OK in your CZ 82 ?

Pyzon

Can't find anything better (or cheaper) than Silver Bear for outdoors practice ammo, but the boys at the indoor range have a stroke when they see it in your bag. Any recommendation of something acceptable at the indoor range that is affordable ? The 82 runs good on everything I have stuffed into it.

JCP281

I would just go with WWB. That stuff is cheap and always reliable in my experience. My walmart sells it for 10 bucks a box. :)

Blazer has been good in my experience, I dont see why its bad. I can get WWB cheaper though so I just use that.

farmer-dave

You'll have to buy priv partizan ammo, you can order it from aimsurplus.com. It's just a little more expensive then silverbear but it's brass case fmj ammo, I'm pretty sure it's nonmagnetic.

tekarra

I do not have an 82, but I use a lot of Blazer aluminum in my 75s and other pistols and have never had a problem.

I have shot plenty of Blazer aluminum is several different pistols. The only problem I have had was some light primer strikes when I used light hammer springs. They are not reloadable but do work well for range use. At least you don't have to chase them down for reloading. If you find them for the pistol you plan to shoot at a range and the price is good, then I don't see any problem using them.