Billy the Kids' civil war 1911 holster...

AK103K

I especially liked this reply...

Q: if billy the kid was killed july 14 1881 and the colt auto did not come out untill 1911. how you that this holster belong to billy the kid because the colt 1911 did not out untill he was dead and gone. the 1911 stand for the year the colt auto came out in some one have lied to you about this holster Mar-24-07
A: Well said good fellow.

I just offered to trade him Billy the Kid's holster for Joan d'Arc's Colecovision, which I found while on a trip to the orient. It even comes complete with 3 game cartridges!

DarthTedd

I just offered to trade him Billy the Kid's holster for Joan d'Arc's Colecovision, which I found while on a trip to the orient. It even comes complete with 3 game cartridges!

HAHA ... funny stuff.

brando

Alert the enquierer

Time travel irrafutable evidence. Some one get a DNA team on this befor there is a cover up :D :D :D

pesta2

I think I will bid on it. It will go good with the Glock I bought that Pat Garrett used to shot Doc Holiday with but missed at hit Bill Hicock!

gqllc

I dont find this funny at all.....I have "the lone rangers mask" for sale and Tonto's Bow and arrow set for sale as well....DAMN ALL YOU NAYSAYERS.....

williamd

Civil War ... 1911 .... Willim H Bonny ... died in 1881 at ~21 .....

But, seriously, recall the movie 'A Conneticut Yankee in King Authur's Count' with Bing Crosby? Saved by an eclipse! Come on it was released in 1949 so surely you remember!! Bing was transported (an early Back to the Future) to the King's time and invented a primative gun and shot a knight through his brest armor. Well, I do not have the pistol or the armor ... but wanta buy the bullet?? A bit deformed I admit but I'll give you a certificate of authenticity.!