Big Bang pistol set

DaleA

Wow. Just wow.
If you do go to the story be sure to read the comments to the story at the end, they're pretty good.

Dang P71, you beat me to it. I'm definitely going to start using both fingers to type in the future.

Last edited:

g.willikers

Could whoever can actually afford to buy one of these resist the temptation to try it out?
A half million to one million dollar gun?
Could you?

Skans

I'm not sure what the big deal is about this gun. It's a shiny 1911 made out of some meteorite material. Same stuff as what gets mined from our earth. Seems to me to be a perfectly bad reason to destroy a good meteorite. It's sort of like melting down an ancient Japanese sword to make a modern 1911.:eek:

Erno86

The picture in my link I provided is just the pistol grips made of meteorite material. The newer version has meteorite material, both in the frame and grips --- which has a unique metal pattern. I tried to post a Yahoo picture of the newer version...but the link failed.

Anybody who can post a link of the new version photo of the pistol is welcome.

Sorry for the difficulties.

DaleA

Could whoever can actually afford to buy one of these resist the temptation to try it out? A half million to one million dollar gun? Could you?

Personally if I had enough money to buy it I'd have SO much money that shooting it would not be a problem.

What lube for a meteoric million dollar 1911? Rem Oil??? :D