BHP has returned from Wickman's

TBS

A couple weeks ago I posted that I sent my High Power Practical for some work. Well Kurt finished it in a week and promptly returned it to my dealer. I am extremely pleased with the service he gave me, and I wanted to let everyone know. The work I had done was all for function and accuracy and required no refinishing. Just for comparison I tried some box stock high power triggers while I was at the store to see if my reworked trigger was really that much better. Well all I can say is yes, mine breaks like glass and is a couple pounds lighter. Just for fun we pulled out a bunch guns for comparison and the only trigger we agreed was better was a Les Baer. I also tried out some of the new tupperware models from S&W and Walther. These have the worst feeling, long, heavy, spongy feeling trigger I ever laid my finger on. The store owner says he sells more tupperware than anything else, and can't give away High Powers. Anyway, the work that Wickman did is first rate and I'll be out tomorrow for some serious bullseye shooting.
Thom

Stephen A. Camp

Staff In Memoriam
Hello and kudos on fine work on a fine weapon. Please let us know the results of your shooting with this HP. Best and thanks in advance.

fubsy

Would you mind emailing me the phone number of that dealer that cant find buyers for his hi-powers.......Im looking to add 1 or two after the firstof the year.......tks fubsy.

bk40

Thom, congats on your HP. Kurt did a full house job for me on a MKIII last year and his work is simply outstanding! If you've looked at the pics at his site thats mine :D
Please report your results.