Better Now Than Never

Single Six

I've been a TFL member since January 2010, my first {and only} Internet forum. I've been reading gun mags since my early teens; I'm now in my 40s. Up until now, I've stuck exclusively with American Handgunner and Guns. Now, however, having seen what kind of writers you have {after borrowing a buddy's copy}, I'm about to correct a glaring oversight: SWAT will now be a regular part of my monthly reading. Can't wait to get started; sorry I'm late!

Single Six

Denny- I believe you. Have already picked up the September issue and am well into it; I can already tell that the articles / columns from yourself, Claire Wolfe, and Scott Reitz will be the ones I'll always go to first. Take care.

I've been with this S.W.A.T. gig for just over 10 years now. And these types of comments are still the highlight of my day.

To Denny and the entire Team....well done and thanks!

To SingleSix and the entire readership....thanks for giving us the opportunity to do what we love and call it "work"!
Rich

Single Six

Mr. Lucibella: My pleasure [literally]. I'm now done with my inaugural issue; excellent articles, pertinent info, great mag overall. Well done indeed. I'm hooked! Later. :)