Best weekend of the year, got an AR-15 and.....

Any .45

This weekend was good, I went to the show looking for a 1911 and ended up getting a NIB Bushmaster A3 16in. What a beauty. I got a Hakko Rectical dot site and 3 30 round mags for about $1200. I think it was an OK deal I also picked up 1000 round of UMC 9mm, 1000 rounds of surplus .45 and 1000 round of PMC .223 for $486.85. Also got a SigSauer 970 in .270 for $200 used in very good condition about 95%. The best thing about it was the contribution made to RKBA. I made a few of my buddies go even if they weren't going to buy anything, I feel it shows that we stick together and numbers speak louder than words. And last but not least the Eagles are on the way to the Super Bowl !!!!!.. Ok so how do you guys think I did this weekend came, were the prices decent?

FirstFreedom

Congrats, moneybags - nice weekend! :) I scored 3 boxes of P11 Swiss ammo for $27 a box (of 60). I was surprised when I called my buddy from the show..."Hey are you by a computer?". "Yeah". "OK, go to ammoman, how much does he want for P11?" "Huh?". "Oh, it's called 7.5x55 Swiss" "Oh, OK, let's see, $35 for 60". "Cool, my $8 entry fee will actually pay for itself".

WhoKnowsWho

Swiss ammo for $27 a box (of 60)

Thanks for reminding me, I was supposed to order some from Midway USA in my last order and I forgot! $20.49 for a box of 60, can't beat that! Guess I will have to make another order... :D