Best used gunshop in Seattle area?

Elerius

Does anyone have any info for a good shop or pawn shop that has a large selection of used guns? So many of the guns on my list are no longer in production, and since I've only moved here recently, I haven't found anyplace good for used guns. Any suggestions for me to check out much appreciated

There's a member on the M1911.org forum with the user name "Stretch" who either owns or works in a pawn shop that I think is in the Seattle area. You could join the forum and send me a PM and/or e-mail.

RickB

Central Pawn and Warshal's are both long gone from downtown Seattle. The old pawn shop across from the Pike Place Market entrance is now the Hard Rock Café.

cjwils

DJ's Loan and Sport in Bothell has lots of used guns of all types, but you might not find bargin prices.

Elerius

I'll check out Loan and Sport. Prices might not be the best, but I'll worry first about having an actual selection and then about price, if I can even find that. Tried Mary's Pistols in Tacoma, which sounded promising, but she doesn't have a lot of inventory and most of it was new.

RickB

They have quite a few used guns at Cabela's, in Tulalip. Not Seattle, but only about a half hour north of DJs.